I have been at the beach way too much these past few week! Ago, no such thing but my skin is definitely on the dry side because of it. My husband and I walk every night in Pacific Grove on the beach path and most days I take Louis for a quick walk on the dog-friendly Carmel State Beach. I absolutely love that I get to live so close to the water.
Recently, I received a little surprise in the mail from Clarisonic! It was totally unexpected and I was so excited. My original Clarisonic just quick after 10 long years of service. I am a Clarisonic addict. The Mia Fit is perfect for summer because of it’s easy portability and handheld design.
This week facial five is all about hydrating my sun soaked skin.
- Cleanse— I am really liking this Palmetto Derma cleanser right now. It is super gentle and works great with the Clarisonic Mia Fit. (c/o) I usually do a double cleanse but with the Clarisonic I don’t feel it is really necessary. The oscillation of the brush head helps to really deep clean the pores and prep the skin for the treatment mask.
- Exfoliate– Tatcha Rice Enzyme Power A soft gentle scrub that really makes the skin soft.
- Patchology Hydrate Flash Mask — These sheet masks are awesome to do while reading a book or watching your favorite show. The longer they stay on the better! I love to dig into a good RHOC episode with these.
- Osea Atmosphere Protection Cream — This is perfect to layer over the serum that is left on after the Hydrate Flash mask. The cream is light and the scents partner well together.
- Jan Marini Luminate Eye Gel— I just love this eye cream for any and every occasion!
Thanks for stopping by!
I am looking for some new mask recommendations so leave them in the comments here or on Instagram or Snapchat (hautebeautyblog)