I love a good pink lip. They go with everything and are so easy for Spring.
Here are my five favorite colors this year:
- Dr. Hauschka – 04 (This is the old packaging the new one is called sheer lip color in 05 Sambra) This sheer nude color is perfect for everyday wear. I love that it has nourishing ingredients rose hips, argan oil and beeswax.
- theBalm Read my Lips Gloss in BAM! – This lipgloss goes on so smooth and doesn’t feel gummy. I love that it can be worn alone and still have a strong bright color.
- Maybelline NY Super Stay Matte Ink in Loyalist – This is matte and UBER long wear. Seriously, it can go from day to night and not need a touchup. It will need a good cleansing oil or balm to get it off. I love this light fresh color.
- AVEDA nourish mint in pink lupine #952 – The fresh mint scent and texture of this gloss makes it a staple in my makeup bag. The color is really light and sheer so it can easily go over a nude lip color for a bit more pop.
- Charlotte Tilbury Sweet Stiletto – This is the best topper lipgloss. It makes any pink liner or lipstick really pop! I wear this for the perfect date night look.
What is your favorite lip color for Spring? Share in the comments.