I am hoping my SDSU Aztecs make to the top of March Madness this year. While basketball is not my favorite sport to watch the college tournaments are always fun. We are planning on several nights by the fire with dinner and the TV. I thought it would be fun to share a few of my other plans for March.
- Who else is obsessed with Grace and Frankie? They are so funny and remind me of me and my friend. (I’ll let you all guess which one I am.)
- I started a morning habit of Hum Super Greens and a smoothie. My skin looks amazing and I feel better.
- Grey and pink are everywhere and I LOVE it.
- Eyes, lips, and sleep masks are my lazy girl facial night must-haves.
- I am celebrating Women’s Day by volunteering at my local women’s shelter.
- The Nordstrom Triple Points event is March 22-26.
- I have a fun girls weekend planned with my sister and niece.
- Now that we are out of a drought I feel like I can take guilt free bubble baths.
- And finally, every shirt, dress, and sweater MUST HAVE a fun sleeve this month.