So day 3 of the Skin Care Shape-up was super easy. For those asking I found the “diet” plan on Pinterest and decided to do it because I always wonder if any of these pins are actually doable.
Food: Fruit+Veggie Day Breakfast was a cup of green tea with a half a baked potato and a roasted tomato. I had a snack of strawberries and watermelon around 10am. Lunch was a cup of my veggie soup from yesterday and a cup of watermelon. I had another snack around 3pm of 13 raw almonds( I know it’s not on the plan but they were on the counter and I caved!) with a cup of strawberries and watermelon. Dinner was the other half of the baked potato, a cup of soup and an arugala/spinach salad with avocado dressing. (dressing= 1/2 avocado, 1tsp olive oil, juice of 1/2 lemon and S&P to taste) For dessert I had more strawberries and watermelons. Plus of course lot of water.
Exercise: I went for a hike at Point Lobos in Carmel, Ca. It is an easy hike with stunning view of the bay.
- Cleanse with Jan Marini Bioglycolic Wash (use code 093623 for 5% off your first order) I like to apply it with dry hands to dry face, work it in for a bit and then let it sit before removing with a wet cloth.
- Scrub— Tatcha Rice Powder Scrub— This stuff is pretty gentle so it pairs well with the following steps.
- Mask— I did a the Jan Marini Retinol Mask. I love this mask! I use it all the time when I start breaking out. But, it’s also great for anti-aging.
- Treat— I didn’t treat tonight.
- Hydrate— Jan Marini Age Intervention Face Cream.
*Don’t forget to use SPF tomorrow
Day 4 is a weird one… see you tomorrow.
For those that want to follow along I am hosting a giveaway to get you started!!
Enter below to win a Jan Marini Skin Care Management Set valued at $300!! It has five pieces of amazing skincare to help start your shapeup.