Box of Style
Box of Style is a quarterly box full of fashion and beauty picks curated by Rachel Zoe and her team. I would call this one more luxury than the other sub boxes I cover. The cost is $100 plus shipping. Each box is full of over $300 worth of items! New subscribers can use code BOS10 to receive $10 off a subscription (or BOS20 for $20 off an annual subscription). OR Free gift with purchase: New subscribers can use code LSTN at check out and receive Lstn Sound Co. wireless earbuds, valued at $130, free with their first order.
Each season, the box contains at least 5 statement staples (fashion, beauty, and lifestyle) to elevate your everyday look. This season’s theme is California.
“When it comes to style, California evokes a very unique feeling—glamorous yet casual, polished yet undone, modern yet classic. For this edition, I wanted to pay homage to this one-of-a-kind place I am lucky to call home.” –– Rachel Zoe
ITEMS IN SPRING BOX of Style
- Exclusive: Rachel Zoe Collection Palm Print Duster, retail value: $150 “Nothing epitomizes California glamour like an effortless caftan in a playful print. This is the ultimate ode to West Coast cool.” — Rachel Zoe I really like the print and this is perfect for a pool/beach cover up or a light topper with a jeans and T-shirt look. I also LOVE it with a simple dress and sandals. –Doran
- Exclusive Choice Item: Lili Claspe Rope the Moon Lariat Exclusive, retail value: $115 You can customize your box and choose silver or gold. “This simple yet stunning lariat was designed exclusively for members as the ideal finishing touch—it complements everyone’s unique style, worn alone or layered with your favorite pieces.” — Rachel Zoe This isn’t my favorite item in the box. I feel like I received in another box recently or something similar. The piece is super nice quality, really chic and will make a great gift.
- Exclusive: Bonnie Clyde The Hill Sunglasses, retail value: $64 “A little bit Audrey Hepburn and a little bit Twiggy, these playful sunnies suit a variety of face shapes.” — Rachel Zoe This is my favorite item in the box! The color is so on trend, the shape works well on my face and the sunnies are perfect to add to my Spring wardrobe.
- Kopari Coconut Rose Toner, retail value: $24 One of my favorite toners, I love that it is full sized. I am almost out of my other bottle so this is just in time for me. I use this toner every morning to help hydrate and boost my skin after a shower or steam.
- Kopari Lip Love, retail value: $12 Another favorite, this lip balm is on my list of top 5 best lip products. Again, it is full size (not always the case in these sub boxes) and perfect for Spring.
- Jen Atkin x Chloe + Isabel Headwrap and Choker, retail value: $48 “Designed by my dear friend and hair genius Jen Atkin, this works perfectly styled in your tresses, around your neck, or on your wrist.” — Rachel Zoe This is so chic and pretty in person. Not sure how I am going to wear it yet but I think it will be a Spring to Summer staple piece.
Overall, the box values at over $400! Such a great deal considering almost every piece is something I like and will use.
What did you think of the Spring Box of Style?
OR Free gift with purchase: New subscribers can use code LSTN at check out and receive Lstn Sound Co. wireless earbuds, valued at $130, free with their first order.