We spent the day in Carmel yesterday having lunch and just wandering around the cute town. One of the highlights came in the form of a Cos Bar haul. I love that store for all things self care finds. Here is everything I grabbed.
- BASTIDE Body Wash Neroli This smells like a summer vacation! I am obsessed.
- VVARDIS White Enamel Anti-Aging Toothbrush I needed a new toothbrush and this anti-aging one looked interesting. I hate plastic toothbrushes or and this beechwood is gorgeous plus feels great.
- BYREDO Gypsy Water Roll-on Perfumed Oil Always on the look out for a new perfume this one smells dreamy like bergamot and a fresh forest. I like these smaller sizes for perfumes I’m not sure I’ll re buy. Plus, this rollerball is great for travel.
- SALT & STONE Lavendar & Sage Deodorant This deodorant smells like the Pebble Beach Spa! I had to have it. Funny how a small thing like applying fragrance each day can brighten up my whole mood! I grabbed the Bergamot & Eucalyptus, too.
- PATCHOLOGY Best Foot Forward Softening Heel And Foot Mask This is a longtime favorite. Nothing better than a glass of wine and this moisturizing, shea butter rich foot mask.
- ORLANE Dual Grain Scrub Volcanic and Rice grains leave skin soft and better able to absorb my favorite serums. I love the fresh scent of this one.