Every season Rachel and her Curateur box (previously Box of Style) team curate a box based on trends of the season. Retails for $99.99 and usually contains around $400 in products- with 1 or 2 larger “hero” items and a few smaller items. Today I’m excited to share what’s in the 2021 Spring Curateur Box as well as my personal review!
Ships to: US, Canada, the UK, and Australia
2021 Spring Curateur Box Reveal
- JULES KAE Zola Bag $95.00
- VITA FEDE Cassio Earrings Retails at $388.00
- TERESSA FOGLIA X CURATEUR Lynn Hat Retails at $400.00 OR VITA FEDE Cassio Pave Ring Retails at $250.00 I received the hat.
- HUGH & GRACE Renewing Night Serum Retails at $90.00
- ILLAMASQUA Beyond Powder Retails at $45.00
Overall, the box was a great selection. For the first time in a while, I liked everything and will use it all. The value this season is $1018 with the hat and $868 with the ring.
The spring box is not yet sold out. Grab one here. For the first time, subscribers use code SPRING25 to receive $25 off your spring box choose your own GWP. Elaluz Beauty Oil (Retail $55)Raen Black Sunglasses (Retail $150)Amber Sceats Reese Earrings (Retail $228)Apotheke Charcoal Candle (Retail $38)
Or use for Amber Sceats Earrings GWP + $25 Off
What do you like most about the Spring Curateur box? Let me know in a comment below!