With the recent need to stay home getting a workout in is super hard. Especially with a toddler in tow! But, I know the best way to help my anxiety during this time is to keep moving. Here are my favorite at-home workouts.
- P.Volve — This workout was created to get Victoria’s Secret models toned up before an event! The workouts are easy to figure out and super effective. One of my favorite at-home workouts ever. The downside is you need a lot of specialized equipment to get started so it can be expensive.
- Pure Barre — I love the fast results of the PB method. No fancy equipment needed and a lot of modifications for any fitness level. The only downside is that some of the movements are hard to figure out if you have never taken a studio class.
- The Class by Taryn Toomey — I took one of these classes in LA last year and loved it. It was so much more than a workout class and I left feeling less anxious.
- Peloton — I was an early fan of Peloton; I have had mine since the first year they opened. The bike classes are awesome but the yoga is really great. Right now they are offering a 90-day trial! If you don’t have the bike many of their yoga and strength classes are still doable. Use code NANMBU for $100 off bike or tread accessories when you purchase a bike or treadmill.
- BBG (SWEAT app) — This app makes working out fun. The exercises are easy and effective. The downside is some of the equipment is not easy to find but I have made several swaps for things like step platforms and dumbbells. Be prepared to work hard and sweat hard! I love the post-pregnancy options.
What do you think are the best at home workouts? Let me know in a comment below!