5 best of beauty things I’m obsessed with this week.
- Bamboo washcloths— Soft, eco-friendly and super luxurious we love these. I sellout of them almost every week at the shop. I use bamboo exclusively in the treatment room and in my home.
- Oribe’s new detangling shampoo is great for little tangles and big. Both Olivia and I use this one to help keep our long hair tangle free. Plus, I just love the Oribe scent. They make perfume now! I picked it up at Cos Bar last week.
- Erno Laszlo Vitamin C peel is gorgeous! The texture is awesome the results are better but it smells awful! The scent didn’t deter me though this was my go to peel each week for the last two months.
- The Jo Malone advent calendar is HERE!!! I am so excited. I ordered it right away. Such a treat to myself each year.
- This scalp massager is so good. It really is the next best thing to in spa scalp massage. I use it all the time and started using it on Olivia. I’m pretty sure my husband swipes mine in the shower, too!