Every season Rachel and her Curateur box (previously Box of Style) team curate a box based on trends of the season. Retails for $99.99 and usually contains around $400 in products- with 1 or 2 larger “hero” items and a few smaller items.
Ships to: US, Canada, the UK, and Australia
Curateur Box of Style Fall 2020 Reveal
- The Take-It-All Tote Rachel Zoe Collection Tote, $115 Retail Value A stunning Fall Staple bag. The quality is really nice and the color is gorgeous. Inside is just one big compartment–making it perfect for a teacher or commuter. I plan on gifting this to my sister she will love it.
- The Sumptuous Staple Eddie Borgo Supra Link Collar Necklace, $350 Retail Value This necklace is stunning, heavy, and a statement piece. Just not my style. The thing about Curateur is the quality of each item is always above and beyond nice.
- The Complexion Corrector Kat Burki Form Control Marine Collagen Gel, $160 Retail Value I love this brand and I know I will be excited when this finally arrives. My box came with an IOU postcard instead of the actual product.
- The Abstract Accent (Choice Item) Eddie Borgo Supra Link Earrings, $195 Retail Value OR The Luxe Lens (Choice Item) Le Specs Neptune Sunglasses, $89 Retail Value. I chose the earring to match the necklace. They are very pretty but still now my style so I plan on selling the set.
- The Glow Getter Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Glow in Perla, $25 Retail Value A super pretty highlighter that I know I will use all winter long.
Overall, the bag and the two skincare items make the box for me. The total value is $845!!! Wow!! The fall box is not yet sold out. Grab one here.
Have you tried the Curateur Box yet? Let me know in a comment below!