Every season Rachel and her Curateur box (previously Box of Style) team curate a box based on trends of the season. Retails for $99.99 and usually contains around $400 in products- with 1 or 2 larger “hero” items and a few smaller items. Today I’m excited to share what’s in the Curateur Summer 2021 Box of Style as well as my personal review!
Curateur Summer 2021 Box
Ships to: US, Canada, the UK, and Australia
- Rachel Zoe Collection Canvas Tote
- Melinda Maria Star Lariat Necklace
- Walter Baker Tulum Caftan OR Walter Baker Cozumel Towel (Choice item) I received the towel.
- Onekind Golden State Nourishing Facial Oil
- Marc Jacobs Beauty re(cover) Hydrating Coconut Lip Oil
Overall, I loved this box! I want 10 more of the towels to put around the pool. The necklace is stunning. The face and lip oils are perfect for summer and both are items I will use. The only thing that was kind ehh for me was the tote bag. I appreciate Curatuer putting handbag and fashion items in but they never really hit the mark for me.
COUPON: Use code SUMMER25 to save $25 off your first box!
Check out all of our reviews to learn more about this quarterly subscription box.
What do you think of these Curateur Summer 2021 Box spoilers? Let me know in a comment below!