Every season Rachel and her Curateur box (previously Box of Style) team curate a box based on trends of the season. The box retails for $99.99+shipping and usually contains around $400 in products- with 1 or 2 larger “hero” items and a few smaller items. Lately, there are two “choice” categories to choose from. Today I’m excited to share what’s in the Curateur Summer Box of Style as well as my personal review!
What Comes In The New Summer Curateur Box
The Curateur summer box comes with 5 items this season all geared towards beach days, summer travel, or afternoons spent by the pool. Rachel Zoe’s subscription boxes never feel mismatched or random but always have an intentional theme and vibe. This season is one of her best.
The Curateur summer box hero items. (Everyone will receive these items)
- Rachel Zoe Collection Riviera Hat The Travel-Ready Hat Retails $80
- The Charming Necklace JENNIFER MILLER Starburst Charm Necklace Retails $195
- Vacation Tote LE BAR MARCHÉ La Plage Tote Retails $175
- The Chic Cover-Up (BLACK or WHITE) Retails $198
The Skin-Loving Sunscreen OR The Fresh Flush Balm
- SUNDAY RILEY Light-Hearted Broad Spectrum SPF 30 IF YOU ARE outside the USA then you’ll receive SUNDAY RILEY Ceramic Slip Cleanser Retail $35
- MERIT BEAUTY Flush Balm Retails at $28.00
Use code SUMMER25 to receive $25 off your summer box.
I love everything in the box this season! So great for travel. The tote bag is really cute and chic. The hat is perfect for summer travel and pool days. Sunday Riley skincare is amazing so the SPF or the cleanser is a win in my book! The only thing I’m on the fence about is the swim coverup but honestly, Rachel Zoe puts these in her kits every summer and they never disappoint. I ended up choosing black! It is an item I’ll never buy but end up using all summer long.
The total value is $683 or $676 depending on if you take the balm or the spf/cleanser.