Metro City Stroller Review:
We love to travel and explorer. I hope that Oliva learns to love it too! A few weeks ago we received the new Ergobaby Metro City Stroller to try out. We decided to take it to all the downtown tourist/historical spots in Monterey! The roads are narrow, the wharf is always packed so it really put the Metro City stroller to the test.
What I liked.
- It was SUPER easy to fold and unfold.
- The Ergobaby Metro City Stroller fit under tables, chairs and in my tiny trunk.
- When Olivia fell asleep it was easy to recline without waking her up.
- The wheels were suspension and easily rolled over the uneven wood planks at the wharf.
- The sunshade is HUGE keeping Olivia totally protected.
- The under storage basket holds a ton and can fold up with some items in it.
What I didn’t
- You have to buy the rain cover and travel bag separately. (You can get the travel case right now in exchange for a review on their website!)
- I wish the handle was just an inch taller.
Overall, I LOVED this stroller. My husband and I even fight over who gets to keep it in their car. It was so much easier to use than my other fold up stroller. The Ergobaby Metro Stroller doesn’t need any extra pieces to use it and that made travel easier. I think it is a great stroller even for everyday life. Not everyone needs a giant heavy stroller and this is great for running errands, shopping and daily walks.
More from Ergobaby
Pop over to Instagram for a chance to win an Ergobaby Metro City Stroller!
Loving this Metro City Stroller review? Take a look here for more of my travel and adventure favorites!