Ever since my favorite subscription box was canceled I’ve been on the lookout for new ones to try. The Erin Condren Fall Seasonal Surprise Box landed in my inbox at just the right time. I had no clue what to expect and I honestly forgot I ordered it until is showed up!
The Erin Condren Seasonal Surprise Box is a quarterly box filled with planner-related finds from the Erin Condren brand. Like stationary, stickers, pens, and journaling supplies.
The price is $40 with free shipping in the USA.
First off I was impressed by the shipping box! It is reversible and can be used for storage or to reship a gift or all sorts of things. Such a smart idea.
Erin Condren Fall Box
The Erin Condren Fall Seasonal Surprise box included:
- Ballpoint Pen Set ($9.50) I am so happy with these pens. A gel ink, cute colors, and rich black ink. So pretty.
- Metallic Stationery Set ($10) Exclusive to the box these cards make me want to write a note to a loved one. Again, so pretty.
- Vegan Leather Padfolio Set ($28) A sneak peek at a future release! A chic desk agenda perfect to scribble do a working to-do list. I wish I could hot stamp my initials in it!
- Hexagon Sticky Notes ($6.50) Really cute and they stay put! I hate cute sticky notes that fall off after a few seconds.
- Asterisk Decorative Washi Tape ($7) Don’t laugh but this is my favorite item in the box! It makes dressing my organizer book up so easy and it is just fun to use.
- Sticker Sheets ($5.50) Stunning in person these are like tattoos for my datebook. They have like a washi consistency. The stickers look like they are drawn into my planner. Gorgeous.
- Metallic Interchangeable Covers ($13) Another box exclusive. If you have the EC planner this is a fun way to update for the season.
- Large Eraser ($6.50) SO FUN! A GIANT eraser in the perfect purple fall theme.
- Paper Ornament 2-Pack ($8) Another sneak peek at a future launch. Magnets make these reusable and perfect to decorate a corner.
Total value–> $94! I really like everything and I felt this was a fun box to receive. My favorite item was the washi tape dispenser and the paper ornaments. Both are items I would never buy normally but love to use. This box is SOLDOUT but the Winter box should be out soon and I plan on grabbing it.
What are you planning to get during the Erin Condren sale? Let me know in a comment below!