The Erin Condren Seasonal Surprise Box is a quarterly box filled with planner-related finds from the Erin Condren brand. Like stationary, stickers, pens, and journaling supplies.
The price is $40 with free shipping in the USA.
Every season the box comes with a new cover for the Erin Condren Life Planner. A cute pool/beach vibe was in this box and I thought it was so cute. I didn’t buy a life planner this year but I do have a EC notebook and I plan on using the cover for that.
The Erin Condren Summer 2021 Seasonal Surprise Box also included:
- A neon pink, waterproof pencil case. This is perfect for Olivia to carry her treasures in.
- A fun multi-color click pen. Every 90s baby wanted this pen and I was super excited to see it in the box.
- Summer vibe stickers.
- Pocket notebook
- Desk pad- This was my favorite item in the box. I go through these to-do style desk pads like crazy and this one is so pretty.
- Packing cube. I can’t wait to travel and I love packing cubes. This one is a great size.
- Summer vibe bookmark with removable charm/chain
- Notecard set
Overall, I really love these boxes. I use all the items. The Erin Condren Summer box is full of things I love but would never think to buy for myself. I think for $40 it is such a great gift to myself. The Erin Condren Seasonal surprise boxes sell out usually on the day they release. This one sold out in a few hours! If you love this box or any of the others by Erin Condren that I’ve reviewed I recommend signing up for their alerts.