The FabFitFun Box is a seasonal subscription. Subscribe and get $200+ in beauty, fashion, and wellness finds for just $49.99/season. Join me and get an instant 20% off your first box!
What the FabFitFun Fall Box 2016 box included
- FabFitFun Fall Box Coloring Book + Colored Pencils $14 #fffcoloringbook OK, I LOVE coloring books right now. This one is adorable and as an FFF select member, I was able to choose between a two different versions.
- ModCloth Lock and Key Scarf $35 This scarf is my favorite item in the box. I have several trips to cold weather places coming up. I like when the sub boxes include things I need. As an FFF select member, I was able to choose between four different patterns. The red/green was my favorite and will work perfectly over the holidays.
- The Created Co. To-Go mug $19 Lately, I make my coffee at home so this will get a lot of use for me.
- Mullein & Sparrow Body Oil $18 Lavender is a favorite and I like to use body oils as bath oils. I am pretty sure I will use this up before the week is over!
- The BrowGal Brow Gel $20 I just ran out of brow gel so this was perfect timing.
- Spongelle $16 I LOVE Spongelle. This is the third one I have received in a sub box. They are soap infused loofahs! They smell great and leave the skin super soft.
- Pure Cosmetics Nude Shadow Palette $50 Natural pallets are abundant in my makeup drawer so this is going to a friend for her birthday. The colors are beautiful so I know she will love it.
- ToeSox Toeless Socks $18 Pilates is my favorite workout but I hate being barefoot. I have a ton of these ToeSox and this pair will get just as much use.
- Skin Laundry Restoring Night Serum $50 We all know my absolute love of all things skincare. I can’t wait to try this out.
- Cottonelle Cloths $5 This was a sponsored item and PERFECT for my drive for hygiene products for a local women’s shelter.
- Secret Outlast Clear Gel $3 This was a sponsored item and PERFECT for my drive for hygiene products for a local women’s shelter.
Total Value $248!!
The FabFitFun Fall Box was my favorite box this year. Every item is something I will use or came in handy for my women’s shelter drive.
Loving the FabFitFun Fall Box? Take a look here for more of my beauty favorites!!