I like to treat myself to an at home facial every night. It helps keep my skin clear and gives me time to relax in the evenings before bed.
I am super excited to try out the adult acne protocol from Simone France! It is a unique system that breaks down into a morning and evening routine. The Simone France theory is that if you have great skincare you can go makeup free! I can’t quite go makeup free but I did commit to use nothing else but SF for two weeks. I even gave up retinol!
My morning protocol was super quick and easy to do every morning.
- Apply the LIGHT MOISTURE CREAM on face and neck.
- Apply a light application of the REFINING SCRUB. After a few days, I decided I liked to apply it over the moisturizer as directed and work it into my t-zone then wet my hands and work into the rest of my face and neck.
- Create a nice lather with the bar soap and apply to entire face; working in both the scrub and the soap.
- Remove with the SIMONE FRANCE CLEANSING CLOTHS
- Apply a bit more moisture if needed (I needed it) and then SPF!
All together this routine took me about 5 minutes to do after I got the hang of it. The products have a light herbal scent and they all feel nice. My skin felt hydrated, soft and clean but not tight or over cleaned. I liked the glow my skin had after this routine.
- Apply MILK CLEANSER and massage into skin. I used this with dry hands on dry skin right over makeup and the eye area. It takes off all of the dirt of the day.
- Remove with DISPOSABLE CLOTHS.
- Wet a new cloth and apply a light bit of GENTLE TONER and wipe over skin.
- TWICE A WEEK– I would use the INSTANT RADIANCE by applying a light layer and letting it dry. Then gently with just my middle fingers rolling the product off. This is a traditional French gommage. It binds dead skin cells and dirt to the product and then you roll it off. Those little beads you see are actually the product and your dry unwanted skin! BE REALLY GENTLE! There is no need to pull or over rub the skin. If the little beads aren’t forming let it sit a few minutes longer. After this treatment my skin had a nice pink flush and glowing finish.
- Then I would apply a heavy layer of the FRENCH CLAY MASK and let it sit until dry… about 10 minutes. I saw the best results with this mask! My skin was glowing and even toned after. It doesn’t burn or feel dry at all.
- I like to apply a bit more GENTLE TONER after the mask but you don’t have to. I just used a different corner of the same cotton square as earlier so I wouldn’t waste one.
- Apply a bit of LIGHT MOISTURE CREAM.
- My favorite is the BLEMISH ERASE SOOTHING BALM !!!!! This stuff is amazing it would clear up a breakout over night and calm down any redness in my skin. Some nights I would apply a light layer over my entire face before bed.
How did I know which product to choose? I took the SIMONE FRANCE quiz. It was awesome and matched me with the exact products for my skin.
Overall, I really liked this product and plan to stick with it exclusively for another week, but add in a once a week moisture mask. I have super dry skin and I loved that this system did not dry my skin out but I did need a little more moisture on some days. I think a weekly mask would give me the perfect balance.
I was happily surprised at how well the system managed my breakouts. It is retinol and other harsh acids free and I never thought it would be able to do the job. I rely on retinol and glycolic to keep my skin clear. I am so happy with the results. My skin is clearer and feels great.
Have you ever tried SIMONE FRANCE??
For a limited time, you can use the coupon code BEAUTIFULSKIN and receive 20% off for any order made via Simone France website!!!
Thank you to SIMONE FRANCE for working with me on this post.