The Best Nude Lip Colors
I love a good pink nude lip. They go with everything and are so easy for Spring.
Here are my five favorite colors to achieve a nude lip this year:
- Dr. Hauschka – 04 (This is the old packaging the new one is called sheer lip color in 05 Sambra) This sheer nude color is perfect for everyday wear. I love that it has nourishing ingredients rose hips, argan oil, and beeswax.
- theBalm Read My Lips Gloss in BAM! – This lipgloss goes on so smooth and doesn’t feel gummy. I love that it can be worn alone and still have a strong bright color.
- Maybelline NY Super Stay Matte Ink in Loyalist – This is matte and UBER long wear. Seriously, it can go from day to night and not need a touchup. It will need a good cleansing oil or balm to get it off. I love this light fresh color.
- AVEDA nourish mint in pink lupine #952 – The fresh mint scent and texture of this gloss make it a staple in my makeup bag. The color is really light and sheer so it can easily go over a nude lip color for a bit more pop.
- Charlotte Tilbury Sweet Stiletto – This is the best topper lipgloss. It makes any pink liner or lipstick really pop! I wear this for the perfect date night look.
What is your favorite lip color for Spring? Share in the comments.
Let me know your favorite nude lip in the comments below!
See more skin care finds here.
And if you are enjoying this post the best thing you can do to support me is by sharing this edition with a friend who might enjoy it too. Or sign up for our newsletter for a weekly update + exclusive features. Looking for more shop/Monterey news I have a separate newsletter for that. Sign up here.