beauty products for summer vacation
We just returned from Florida and Disney World and let me tell you that humidity was rough! I brought a few dozen beauty and skincare products to try out while I was there and these are the six standouts, must-have picks from my trip. here are my top beauty products for summer vacation.
- Amika Texture Spray– Without this my hair would have been a flat glob of a mess! A quick spray with the Amika Texture Spray in the morning was all I needed.
- Tangle Teezer– After a giant roller coaster this little pocket brush was awesome. We went to sit-down restaurants for every meal and this little brush kept me from looking crazy! Plus, it is just the cutest thing ever.
- Maskeraide Detox Diva Sheet Mask– It was HOT in Florida. By the end of the day, my skin was just gross. Every night I would head back to the hotel, take a shower, and pop this sheet mask on. It was so relaxing and kept my skin looking perfect on my vacation.
- Kate Somerville Uncomplikated SPF: makeup setting spray- I was SO IMPRESSED by how well this makeup setting spray worked. One: it kept my makeup in place all day. Two: We didn’t get burned at all. This was so easy to apply and it really works so well.
- Lancome Matte Shaker: Super easy to apply, the perfect amount of color, fits in a pocket– What more do you need in a travel lip color!
See more beauty products for summer vacation here.
And if you are enjoying this post the best thing you can do to support me is by sharing this edition with a friend who might enjoy it too. Or sign up for our newsletter for a weekly update + exclusive features. Looking for more shop/Monterey news I have a separate newsletter for that. Sign up here.
I am all about sunscreen when I travel, especially during the summer. The sheet mask sounds fabulous for humid and nasty weather!
I want to try that Tangle tweezer. It looks so cute and it would be great for my hair
We are about to do a road trip from Arizona to Los Angeles. These are such great tips and products that I cannot wait to try.
I’m going to have to check out the texture spray for sure! My hair is so flat, it’s horrible!
Goodness, I LIVE in Florida by Disney World LOL Maybe I need a few of these products!
Texture spray has been such a game changer for me. I’m going to have to check out that brand!
Every summer I make sure to pack my bag with lots of products with UV protection – lotion, lip tint, powder etc. They help me survive summer a lot more stress-free and worry-free.
I love trying and testing sunscreen products because i find them the basic and must have for every vanity.
If we maintain our skin with sun protection lotions, our skin will aged slowly.
I’ve never seen that texture spray, but it looks like something I could use during my upcoming trip to Florida! Same for the makeup setting spray – very practical!