beauty products for summer vacation
We just returned from Florida and Disney World and let me tell you that humidity was rough! I brought a few dozen beauty and skincare products to try out while I was there and these are the six standouts, must-have picks from my trip. here are my top beauty products for summer vacation.
- Amika Texture Spray– Without this my hair would have been a flat glob of a mess! A quick spray with the Amika Texture Spray in the morning was all I needed.
- Tangle Teezer– After a giant roller coaster this little pocket brush was awesome. We went to sit-down restaurants for every meal and this little brush kept me from looking crazy! Plus, it is just the cutest thing ever.
- Maskeraide Detox Diva Sheet Mask– It was HOT in Florida. By the end of the day, my skin was just gross. Every night I would head back to the hotel, take a shower, and pop this sheet mask on. It was so relaxing and kept my skin looking perfect on my vacation.
- Kate Somerville Uncomplikated SPF: makeup setting spray- I was SO IMPRESSED by how well this makeup setting spray worked. One: it kept my makeup in place all day. Two: We didn’t get burned at all. This was so easy to apply and it really works so well.
- Lancome Matte Shaker: Super easy to apply, the perfect amount of color, fits in a pocket– What more do you need in a travel lip color!
See more beauty products for summer vacation here.
And if you are enjoying this post the best thing you can do to support me is by sharing this edition with a friend who might enjoy it too. Or sign up for our newsletter for a weekly update + exclusive features. Looking for more shop/Monterey news I have a separate newsletter for that. Sign up here.