Ask any Esthetician or Derm and they will tell you SPF is the BEST anti-aging step you can take. The sun can dehydrate the skin causing wrinkles, dry skin, texture issues, and hyperpigmentation. I am always surprised when a client comes in with one of these issues and yet continues to skip SPF in their skincare routine. It is the one item I never let people leave the spa without!
Five Reasons Why You Should Wear Sunscreen Everyday
- It can act as a makeup primer and keep your makeup looking fresh each day.
- Hyperpigmentation is one the of the number one reasons clients would come see me for some very expensive treatments. Most times if the damage was severe I would refer them to a dermatology practice for treatments. Daily SPF use could prevent this condition and prevent the need for such expensive treatments.
- About 90 percent of nonmelanoma skin cancers are associated with exposure to ultraviolet (UV) radiation from the sun. SPF protects your skin from UVA and UVB rays.
- Sun damage can cause premature aging, dehydration wrinkles and rough texture issues on the skin.
- Hats, clothing, and sunglasses aren’t always enough. Harmful rays can go right through clothes or hats.
Olay Whips with SPF 25
I shared my love of the new Olay Whips a few months back. It acts as not only a lightweight moisturizer but a makeup primer as well. I quickly added it to my morning routine. So, when Olay reached out and dropped a hint that they were releasing my favorite moisturizer in a day version with SPF 25 I was EXCITED!
I have worn SPF every day since I was about 11. It is the one thing I never leave the house without. I love how easy the new Whips makes my morning routine. One product leaves my skin moisturized, protected, and prepped for makeup. The new Olay Whips with SPF 25 has accompanied me on my recent babymoon, days by the pool and beach walks stalking the Big Little Lies filming!
Check out the new Olay Whips with 25 over at AMAZON. Let me know about your own SPF Journey in the comments below!
This post was sponsored by Olay all opinions are my own.
For shares that include a brand URL, please include the #ad hashtag in your social share.