Enter Lissea by Rene Furterer. A new product line just for frizzy hair. With natural Alkekenge extract and Avocado oil, Lissea shampoo and conditioner instantly smooths and controls volume and frizz while nourishing and moisturizing hair. What makes this line extra special? It has thermal protection in addition to the anti-frizz powerhouses, along with static control and detangling. The scent is light and all I can smell is bergamot, one of my favorite scents. After one use my hair felt soft, smooth and was easy to comb out. I am a fan.
Here is the break down from Rene Furterer:
This sulfate free shampoo gently cleanses and controls frizz and volume while preparing hair for smoothing. Hair’s softness and shine are restored.
Active ingredients & benefits
- Natural Alkekenge extract: Smoothes hair while controlling frizz and volume
- Avocado oil: Nourishes and moisturizes
- Thermal protecting complex: Protects hair from the damage of heat styling tools; anti humidity protection
- Cationic complex: Static control
- Cationic polymers: Detangling
Bergamot, Ginger, Cardamom, Jasmine, Tea, Rose, Sandalwood, Vanilla, Musk
Check Rene Furterer out on Facebook!