Lash Extension Tips to Follow While in Quarantine
Here are a few lash extension tips to follow so you can keep your lashes looking great while we are stuck inside…
ALPHA MEDICAL– Is a telemedical company that specializes in LATISSE and RETIN A. A quick photo/selfie consultation with a dermatologist and then they ship LATISSE or Tretinoin right to your door! They also have an awesome medical-grade skincare line. You can read more about my experience with them on the blog.
LASH FOOD – I LOVE their lash enhancer and primer. The primer helps keep mascara on all day and I use the enhancer every morning to help boost my lash growth. You can read more about how I recommend rehabbing lashes with their enhancer here.
This MASCARA trial kit has 5 travel-sized mascaras for $28! The perfect way to find one you love. Use the code GETGOOP for a free Goop peel pad sample (see below for how much I love these) or CHILL for a free face oil sample!
There are several at-home facial tools available now that are great to use when you can’t get in for a peel or treatment.
- Dr. Dennis Gross– At home mini facial steamer
- Dr. Dennis Gross – SpectraLite™ Faceware Pro Definitely an investment but this is the only home LED device on the market that gets close enough to the skin to make a difference. Choose from three treatment options: red light therapy, blue light therapy, and red and blue light therapy. LED red lights support the natural production of collagen and elastin to reduce the appearance of wrinkles, sun spots, sun damage, and redness while LED blue lights target bacteria and prevent future breakouts. Together, dual-LED red and blue lights target the look of wrinkles and blemishes at the same time.
- NUFace – Mini Facial Toning Device – Based on the same advanced microcurrent technology featured in a spa treatment, this device has been clinically tested and shown to improve facial contour, tone, and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- At Home Masks – PCA Revitalizing Mask or Hydrating Mask are both great for keeping up your facial results or this mud mask trio is great for nurturing and exfoliating the skin.
- Jan Marini – Peel Pads are a great alternative to spa peels. These work just like a spa peel but are easier and gentle to use from home. If you are working on dark spots or wrinkles these are the best way to not lose your results or momentum. Use this link for 15% off and free shipping.
- Goop – One of the best at-home peel systems I have ever used!
- Curology – Another telemedical company. They match you with a Dermatologist that looks at your skin and discusses your goals before custom blending a nightly serum to address your concerns. I started using this back in November and I am very happy with the results!
Let me know if you need help picking a product, if you have any questions about these lash extension tips, or if you bought something online you need instructions for. I am happy to help.