I am all about easy makeup these days… and as always that dewy, glowing look.
- Always start with a primer.
- Get yourself a Becca-the-one-brush or Real Techniques expert face brush for flawless foundation.
- It’s just easier when you pre-pick a blush that matches/compliments your lip color.
- Practice makes perfect.
- Blend, Blend, Blend
Favorite Products for Strobing
- Becca the one brush– This brush makes foundation application uber easy. It’s all about how you hold it. The edges can contour or apply blush!
- Becca Backlight Primer– Gives the skin a soft glow. I use it even on non-makeup days.
- Chanel VitaLumiere Aqua– Soft and clean smelling… plus it dries quick and light.
- Bobbi Brown Tinted Eye Brightener — NEVER leave home without this.
- Clinique Highlight Stick
- MAC Blush in Warm Soul
- Clinique Lots o Latte
- Clinique Ample Amber
- Clinique Bountiful Beige
- MAC Split FiberBrush
- Chanel Brow Pencil
- Eyeko Liquid Liner
- Chanel Volume Mascara— Black
- Manna Lip Gloss in Lucky
- Chanel Lipstick in 77 Ingenue
- (not shown) Becca highlight/lowlight duo