I am a big foundation diva. I have tried all of them out there and here are my top 5 favorites and why.
1. Being True Loose Mineral Foundation SPF 17— The coverage is amazing and the idebenone just sets this foundation over the top for me. Not only does it help cover breakouts but helps prevent breakouts and speed up the recovery of the ones you already have! This is an everyday winner.
2. Becca Stick Foundation SPF 30— I like this as a foundation or a concealer under a mineral foundation. It is super easy to apply and a great non-messy travel foundation. This is super versatile and can be applied lightly or full coverage. The perfect travel foundation.
3. Colorescience Sheer Creme Foundation SPF 17– a lovely, light and soft finish. Contains Vitamin A, E, and C. This is my quick weekend foundation, I apply it after my moisturizer with my fingers, throw on some mascara and am ready to go. I love this just not the smell! My weekend Warrior.
4. Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation SPF 15— Light, hydrating, SPF protection what more could a girl want? But the feel and scent of this foundation really sets it over the top for me. My Fall/Winter dream foundation.
5. Mac Face & Body– Super easy to blend and create your own custom color and it is water-resistant. A great piece to have on hand to cover blemishes on the legs and arms or if you are spending a day by the pool. Just remember this does NOT contain SPF, so layer that under. My emergency cure-all.
What is your favorite foundation?