Back when New Beauty Testtube first started I signed up right away. You can see those reviews here. After about a year of bummer boxes, I canceled. When Popsugar announced they were shutting down I decided to check out NBTT again. I was happily surprised to see the quality of products had gone back up!
NewBeauty TestTube is a bi-monthly beauty and makeup subscription box. Every two months they send a tube full of deluxe and full-size beauty samples. The subscription also includes a digital subscription to NewBeauty Magazine. The price is $29.95 a box plus $8.95 shipping.
This was my first testtube and I was very happy with the contents.
- Sunday Riley Good Genes Serum $122 — I love this serum and use it twice a week. I was running low so this was perfect timing!
- Commodity Vetiver $26 — This smells nice but with so many perfumes stacking up on my counter I am passing this on to a friend.
- Klorane Dry Shampoo With OAT MILK $20 — I was a little worried when I saw this one. One of the reasons I canceled last time was because this or another dry shampoo was always in the box. I do love this dry shampoo so I’m giving it a shot.
- Grande cosmetics GRANDEGLOW PLUMPING LIQUID HIGHLIGHTER $25 – This gives off a nice glow and I prefer a liquid in the summer since I usually skip foundation.
- Neuma RENU SCALP THERAPY $26 – I was very excited over this product. I love a good scalp scrub and this is one I haven’t tried before. The scent is nice and it gives a good scrub without leaving my roots feeling squeaky.
- Hanhoo COLLAGEN + VITAMIN C DIETARY SUPPLEMENT $6 – These were nice. I am always looking for good supplements. The vitamin C and collagen combo are awesome but the collagen is too low of a dose to make any real improvements in the skin so this is a miss for me.
- 10+free chemistry PREP WITH PEPTIDES CLEAR BASE COAT $18 – Since quarantine started I’ve been attempting home nails. This dries fast so I like it.
- Luminess CRÈME CONFESSION LIPSTICKS $24 – Didn’t love this shade so it was a miss for me.
With a total value of $267 this box is a steal! The Sunday Riley serum alone makes it worth the price. I am happy I decided to give it a try again.