NewBeauty TestTube is a bi-monthly beauty and makeup subscription box. Every two months they send a tube full of deluxe and full-size beauty samples. The subscription also includes a digital subscription to NewBeauty Magazine. The price is $29.95 a box plus $8.95 shipping. You can see more reviews of New Beauty Testtube here.
The New Beauty Testtube October 2020 included:
- Anteage Home Microneedling Intro Kit $120 – I am excited to try this out. These at-home kits intrigue me and I look forward to seeing the results this brings–if any.
- Aquage Dry Shampoo $24 – I hate dry shampoo and it seems like the go-to for sub boxes these days. This Aquage one has a cult following among hair stylists so I’ll give it a try.
- L’Occitane En Provence Cleansing Oil to Milk $24 – This cleanser is my favorite item in the box! I tried a sample in the advent calendar and loved it! Excited to see what daily use will bring.
- C.O. Bigelow Antibacterial Hand Sanitizer $6 – Ehh- we all need hand sanitzer right now.
- Good Science Beauty Skin Firming Cream (exact product varies box to box) $68 – This is the one item that will vary from box to box. I received the firming cream. This was a good choice for me out of the four options (brightening, firming, purifying, hydrating) so I am happy with it. I’ve never tried this brand so we will see how it goes.
- Afterspa Bath and Shower Exfoliating Wash Cloth $7 I get these at the Japanese dollar store all the time. THE BEST way to exfoliate and clean hard to reach areas!
- Glo Skin Beauty Suede Matte Crayon $22 I know GLO beauty from way back in the day when I first started my skincare studio and needed a makeup brand. They turned me down to carry in my studio! I do still love their highlighters but since I don’t wear much lipstick these days this is going to the donate pile.
- Masqueology Pucker Up! Lip Kit $4 Love, Love, Love lip masks and Masueology so I am all for this mask!
Total Value is $275! I’m happy New Beauty included a tool and a high end face cream to even out some of the random pieces in this box. Overall, I am happy with it and will continue on to next month!
Have you tried New Beauty Testtube lately? What are your thoughts?