- The G.H. Cretors Chicago mix is the tastiest snack ever! I am sad to say I ate it all in one setting while watching Scandal. $34 for pack of 12
- Wine Glass Writer may not get used in its intended form, but I plan on using these to write cute messages on wine bottles that I give as gifts. $10
- Sorial Wallet on a chain performed perfectly on my trip to Vegas last weekend. Just like its name says it works as a wallet or clutch or cross body. This was made just for #PopSugar but I popped in a link to a similar style. $49
- No. 72 Ambergris Shea Butter Cream– I can always use hand cream so this was a win for me and the scent is really nice and light. $22
- Tiny Prints Notecard set— xoxo so perfect for saying Thank You this holiday season. This also came with a gift code for $25 off
- Dominique Ansel: The Secret Recipes-— Not really for me but it will make a perfect gift! $20
I almost always love Popsugar and November revealed itself as my favorite so far!
Total Value: $100+ Want your own box??
Popsugar use code MHTWEET for $5 off!
Sadly, I tried to do a #GoogleGlass video reveal but I somehow accidentally erased it. =(
Haute Beauty Guide and Haute Beauty Blog does not accept compensation for any product reviews; Press samples are occasionally provided but does not affect reviews. Opinions are the author’s own. Article may contain affiliate links.