It is empty time again! I know I just did one but I had so many lately I had to break it into two posts. Here is everything I loved and didn’t love last month.
October’s Beauty Empties
- ERNO LASZLO Dual Phase Vitamin C peel I liked this a lot. I thought it was easy to use and the results were fantastic. The only bad side— the scent is awful. Though I know, good and raw vitamin C usually smells terrible.
- ERNO LASZLO HYDRA-THERAPY BOOST SERUM – I could take or leave this one. It hydrated well but the texture wasn’t my favorite.
- GROWN ALCHEMIST Gentle Gel Facial Cleaner. LOVED, LOVED, LOVED. Such a great morning cleanse for all skin types.
- Bobby Brown Hydrating Eye Cream ANOTHER LOVE! This is in my top three favorite hydrating eye creams.
- Rodan + Feilds Redefine Eye Cream I know this brand gets a lot of flack but I liked this product. It stayed on and didn’t burn my eyes.
- Coola Mineral Sun Silk Creme HATED this. At first it was great but then I realized it was this SPF pilling and not my foundation or primer!
- Dry Bar Triple Sec Not my favorite. Wouldn’t buy again.
- Espa Energizing Body Wash WOW. Gorgeous in texture, scent and not stripping my skin.
- PCA Pro Linea Serum. One of my go-to, favorite of all time, can’t live without serums. VERY HAPPY with the new formula as well!
- Cosmedix Bio Shape Amazing but I couldn’t use it more than twice a month or I broke out.
- Revolution Hyaluronic Acid Too Sticky. Hated It.
- L’Occitane Immortelle Divine Cream – I liked it as a body cream but not so much on my face.