Popsugar Must Have box is a monthly subscription box of curated gift items. Each month has a theme and around 5-7 items that match the theme. The cost is $39.95 a month. Use coupon code SHOP5 to save $5 off your first box.
I LOVED THIS MONTH!!! It is a rainy Sunday perfection.
- Power Your Happy- A book by Popsugar founder Lisa Sugar! I can’t wait to read this.
- Lalicious- Brown Sugar Vanilla Shower Oil and Bubble Bath OK, This is my favorite item in the box. It smells delicious and I used it right away. I left the bath smelling like a pastry and had super soft skin.
- Makeup Eraser Mini – I saw these at the San Jose Esthetician convention but didn’t get one. A total regret moment. I was SOOOO excited to see it in the box. It made an appearance in
- Morning Culture Rise & Shine Coffee Cup
- My Cup of Cocoa (Dark Drinking Cocoa)-WHOA this stuff is delicious. Seriously it is so good. It is my new nightly ritual.
- Henri Bendel Umbrella-A super cute striped umbrella that I will hopefully get to use one day if California EVER gets rain again.
- Revlon Color Stay liquid eye pen-I enjoy a good liquid eyeliner. This will for sure get some use as the holiday party season starts!
Overall, this box is worth WELL over $120!!! A great value for the price of the box. The items are all you need for the perfect rainy day weekend that starts with a walk and ends with a cup of cocoa, an uplifting book, and a bubble bath!
Head over to Popsugar now and grab a box before they are gone!
Popsugar also sent me their MINI box! A great budget way to try new products and spoil yourself. I send this box every month to my 11-year-old niece who LOVES it. The box is $15.95 a month and comes with 2-4 items each month.
This month went with the October cozy theme.
Friendship Socks Rockstar
The total value of this mini box is $55! So fun and a great deal.
* Popsugar provided both of these boxes for my honest review.