The CFDA X Popsugar box is a limited edition once a year event! The price is $225+tax. This is the most expensive box Popsugar has. I loved the box last year but there was some controversy over it, which made me want this one just to see if it would live up to the hype. For me it was a hit and a miss… here is why.
POPSUGAR X CDFA BOX REVIEW:
- Derek Lam 10 Crosby fragrance gift set. This was my favorite piece of the box and I can’t wait to give them all a try. Plus, it will be super pretty on my vanity. $95
- Elizabeth and James Nirvana Dry Shampoo REALLY Popsugar ANOTHER dry shampoo. I have a giant crate in my closet full of dry shampoos I have received from Popsugar box. If there is an apocalypse tomorrow… my hair would be fine. $28
- Illesteva Leonard Sunglasses These were just ok for me. The reflective lenses aren’t totally my thing. $175
- LemLem Split Cover up I like this item. It was the spoiler item and it didn’t disappoint for me. I can’t wait to wear it on my trip next month. $198 ( I found a pink version here for $99)
- 3.1 Phillip Lim Nano Pouch This is a makeup case and is kind of just ehhh for me. $195
- S’Well Bottle I have a dozen of these so… $32
Total Value: $725
The value is amazing! But, the curation missed the mark for me this time. The only two items I am excited about are the perfume and the coverup. I would have loved a makeup item and a jewelry item to really make it a great box.
What do you think? Which items are your fave from this Popsugar box?