Last few weeks I’ve tried a ton of products so I’m breaking up the beauty empties this month. Here is the first set. A bit of beauty and skincare. In the bunch, there wasn’t anything I hated but a few I won’t buy again. Then there is the Medik8 vitamin c oil that was INCREDIBLE!
SHOP THIS MONTH’S BEAUTY EMPTIES:
- Murad Vita-C Eyes Dark Circle Corrector – Loved the texture and results. I have genetic dark circles so they didn’t totally go away but wow were my under eyes brighter.
- Charlotte Tilbury Magic Cream Light I was excited to try this. My skin is super dry but the original Magic Cream was too heavy for me. I really liked this moisturizer; so much so I ended up buying a full size.
- Rituals Ritual of Namaste Cleansing foam – Not my favorite Rituals product. Left my skin kind of dry. I recommend this one to someone with slightly oily skin.
- Lilah b. Cleansing Butter – Loved this. Took off my SPF and makeup and left my skin soft + supple.
- Pixi Milky Toner – Didn’t love it or hate it just kinda ok for me.
- Lilah b. Aglow Priming Oil again didn’t love it or hate it just kinda ok for me.
- Medik8 C-tetra intense – completely and totally obsessed with this one.
- Sunday Riley Pink Drink – again completely and totally obsessed with this one. I’ve bought so many of these I lost count.
- Dior Airflash Foundation – WOW this makes my skin look flawless. I learned early on not to spray right on my skin. Instead, I spray a bit on a sponge and stipple it onto my skin for a soft and glowing finish.
- Glow Recipe Avocado Melt Eye Mask – a gorgeous texture and great results. My eye area was softer and perfectly hydrated.
- ESPA Tri-Active Advantage Night Booster – I didn’t care for this. The scent is lovely. The texture is gorgeous but my skin didn’t care for it.
- Lavande Bath Salts – A local California brand these bath salts smell incredible. A great way to end the day.
- Revolution 15% Niacinamide Serum – LOVED! The texture was great and didn’t irritate my skin at all.