I am still on my Skin Care Shape Up Plan. Today’s agenda was similar to yesterday but it was all veggies instead of fruit. I am already starting to see some improvement!
Food: All Vegetables All Day– I started with a green juice (again from Whole Foods) and then snacked all day with celery and radishes. Lunch was a salad from Chipotle with lettuce, fajita peppers, mild salsa, and guacamole. Dinner was a cup of soup (recipe here) and a 1/2 a baked potato. Plus I had lots and lots of water and a Trenta iced green tea unsweetened from Starbucks.
Exercise: I worked all day at my skincare studio in Monterey, Ca so I didn’t have time to go to the gym. Instead, I did 50 squats and 25 (each side) curtsy squats on the TRX.
Skincare: I did a NuFace microcurrent facial.
- Cleanse with Jan Marini Bioglycolic Wash (use code 093623 for 5% off your first order) I like to apply it with dry hands to dry face, work it in for a bit and then let it sit before removing with a wet cloth.
- Scrub— Jan Marini Holiday Scrub.
- Microcurrent— For me this is like a massage! Nuface offers a spa like treatment from the comfort of your couch. Last night was movie night so I did this at the same time and it went by super quick. I put my Vitamin C first then the Nuface gel before I did the treatment. I plan on using Nuface tomorrow and every other night I am on the SCSU! It is a great investment and really stretches out the results of my pro facials. ** If you did the glycolic treatment yesterday and feel like your skin is sensitive try an ice facial instead.** Just cleanse, rub and ice cube on your face until it is completely melted, pat dry and moisturize!
- Treat— I followed with a Jan Marini BioClear Cream.
- Hydrate— And I finished with Jan Marini Age Intervention Face Cream.
*Don’t forget to use SPF tomorrow I used this one by goop. I love that it is easy to reapply during the day and it smells AMAZING.
Day 3 is Fruit & Veg day… see you tomorrow.
If you missed Day 1 (fruit & peel day) you can check it out here.
And don’t forget to enter the SCSU giveaway launching Monday!!
Here are a few more of my FAVORITE skin care products.