So day 3 of the Skin Care Shape-up was super easy. For those asking I found the “diet” plan on Pinterest and decided to do it because I always wonder if any of these pins are actually doable.
Food: Fruit+Veggie Day Breakfast was a cup of green tea with a half a baked potato and a roasted tomato. I had a snack of strawberries and watermelon around 10am. Lunch was a cup of my veggie soup from yesterday and a cup of watermelon. I had another snack around 3pm of 13 raw almonds( I know it’s not on the plan but they were on the counter and I caved!) with a cup of strawberries and watermelon. Dinner was the other half of the baked potato, a cup of soup and an arugala/spinach salad with avocado dressing. (dressing= 1/2 avocado, 1tsp olive oil, juice of 1/2 lemon and S&P to taste) For dessert I had more strawberries and watermelons. Plus of course lot of water.
Exercise: I went for a hike at Point Lobos in Carmel, Ca. It is an easy hike with stunning view of the bay.
- Cleanse with Jan Marini Bioglycolic Wash (use code 093623 for 5% off your first order) I like to apply it with dry hands to dry face, work it in for a bit and then let it sit before removing with a wet cloth.
- Scrub— Tatcha Rice Powder Scrub— This stuff is pretty gentle so it pairs well with the following steps.
- Mask— I did a the Jan Marini Retinol Mask. I love this mask! I use it all the time when I start breaking out. But, it’s also great for anti-aging.
- Treat— I didn’t treat tonight.
- Hydrate— Jan Marini Age Intervention Face Cream.
*Don’t forget to use SPF tomorrow
Day 4 is a weird one… see you tomorrow.
For those that want to follow along I am hosting a giveaway to get you started!!
Enter below to win a Jan Marini Skin Care Management Set valued at $300!! It has five pieces of amazing skincare to help start your shapeup.
Having combination skin. Some really dry spots and some oily.
What a great giveaway! Fingers crossed!!
Oh and my problem is definitely the combination skin struggle!
Very dry skin after having my son last may.
Im in my mid 30s so my biggest concern is anti-aging firming and exfoliating. That’s 3 I guess but its all about cell turnover and anti-aging for me right now!
My main skin concern is uneven skin and dark spots from acne! Can’t stand it; would love to give this set a try!