August is almost over. Which means its time for me to share my current skincare empties!
- Good Molecules Rosewater Daily Cleansing Gel A great morning wash I like the texture, scent and hydrating feel it left on my skin. I love a good glycerin face wash in the morning so my skin hold moisture better during the day.
- Glow Oasis Makeup Melt Cleansing Balm A GREAT evening first cleanse/makeup remover. I didn’t like it on the eyes it stung sometimes but WOW did I love the feel of this balm. It melts instantly and takes of every bit of dirt, oil, SPF, and makeup I have one.
- Tata Harper Regenerating Cleanser Another great morning or second cleanse option. I like this as my shower cleansers. It has a bit of grit to it for a scrub giving my skin a glowing soft appearance but I had chasing the grit so it is easier to wash it off in the shower.
- Dr Dennis Gross Meltaway Cleanser This was my favorite item from the last month. I loved this cleanser so much I actually became sad when it ran out. The texture is incredible. It is an oil-free, hypoallergenic, nourishing cleanser that completely dissolves dirt, oil, and waterproof makeup without stripping the skin‘s moisture barrier. I like it as a first cleanse on days I don’t wear makeup.
- Pixi Glow Tonic Always a favorite of mine and so many other estheticians I know. A great way to get a gentle daily exfoliation. The price is perfect. I like to use these resuable pads with it for a little bit of a physical exfoliation and an eco friendly boost.
- Farmacy Very Cherry Bright this wan’t my favorite. I just didn’t see a difference and it was kind of sticky. If you have sensitive skin or are sensitive to Vitamin C it may be a good option for you. If you are used to a strong Vitamin C this won’t impress you at all.
- Jouviance Restructiv Vitamin C Serum This wowed the heck out of me! Gluten free, paraben free, soy free and really any irritating fillers in this serum. I loved it. After a few weeks my skin looked great. I ended up using it morning and night. The serum is super gentle but packs a big effective punch. The price point is also great for all. Find it at your local CVS.
- PCA Exlinea Serum One of my favorites. This Botox in a bottle helps smooth fine lines and soften the appearance of skin. Use it in lieu of Botox for a graceful aging vibe or with Botox to get the most out of your treatments. I’m currently trying out their new updated formula for the treatment room!
- Good Molecules Squalene Oil I used this morning and night to help my dehydrated skin keep plumped up and full or moisture. I liked the texture and results but if I had to choose then it is the Ultra-Hydrating Oil for me.
- Cle De Peau ENHANCING EYE CONTOUR CREAM SUPREME I loved this soooo much. I did lose the little applicator almost every night. The texture absorbs with no piling. The scent is minimal. The results are wow. Usually, I wakeup in the morning with my eye area totally crepey and dry. Not with this cream. Every morning I work up with the hydrated skin. Marking this my favorite eye cream right now.
- Augustinus Bader The Face Oil I love the Rich Cream but this oil just didn’t do it for me. It never really absorbed and just kind of sat on my skin. I think if you have EXTRA, SUPER dry AND mature skin it will work.
- Indie Lee Sleep Body Wash I wrote all about this body wash here and I just want everyone to know I still use it and swear by it.
What are some of your current skincare empties? Let me know in a comment below!