I’ve been trying a lot of new skincare products recently. Here are my current skincare empties and what I really thought about them.
- Tatcha Dewy Skin Cream Great for combo skin. I need a little more hydration so I used it with the GM face oil.
- Relaxing CBD Soaking Salts by Hwy One CBD These were awesome and I loved the container.
- Good Molecules Ultra-Hydrating Facial Oil BEST face oil for the price and results.
- Kerastatse Chronologiste Masque LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my hair felt amazing.
- Glow Oasis Glowshot supercharged hydrating serum This serum left my skin glowing. I liked that it absorbed quickly. Kimchi is the main super ingredient.
- Chantecaille Jasmine & Lily Healing Mask. I really liked this but if I used it more than once a week I would break out.
- Sturm Super Anti-aging Serum Not a fan of this one. It was sticky and didn’t absorb well for me. Bummer because I really like the eye cream from this brand.
- Kat Burki KB5 Calming Cleanser OBSESSED!! Buy this. Gorgeous morning or second cleanser.
- R+Co Moisture Cream My hair was so soft and silky with this cream.
- Elemis White Flowers Eye Makeup Remover I could take this or leave it. It kinda burned and I prefer to just use my cleansing balm to remove eye makeup.
- Good Molecules Cold-Pressed Rose Hip Oil This was nice but I like the hydrating oil better.
- Good Molecules Silicone Free Firming Moisturizer. This was ok.
- Cle du Peau Hydro Softening Lotion. Loved this. I used it as an essence and my skin GLOWED major each morning after I used it.
What are some of your recent skincare empties? Let me know in a comment below!