The SkinStore 12-day beauty advent calendar just arrived and I am so excited about it. The box is HEAVY and super chic. I think it would make great storage for all my calligraphy and writing supplies. Each drawer pulls out to reveal a small gift wrapped in burgundy tissue paper.
Included in the Beauty Advent Calendar is:
- NEST Amalfi Lemon & Mint Mini Votive – Deluxe Size ($8) This candle is tiny! I anticipate it burning for a single night. It does smell delicious like fresh citrus.
- Chantecaille Jasmine and Lily Healing Mask – Full Size ($89) I received this recently in a CH bag and I can say this mask is awesome. It is FULL SIZED and great for winter skin.
- Christophe Robin Perfect Hair Duo – Deluxe Size (Worth $23) This is a brand I love and this duo is awesome. It is only big enough for one–maybe two uses. I use this scalp scrub once a month to do a Japanese Scalp treatment from home.
- L’Occitane Shea Butter Hand Cream – Travel Size (Worth $12) This is the perfect size to tuck into my handbag. I love the scent and texture plus with so much extra handwashing and drying hand sanitizer this is a must-have!
- VERSO Nourishing Eye Cream – Full Size (Worth $65) One my favorite brands I actually carried VERSO in my studio for a year way back in 2013. I love the line and I am so excited to see that SkinStore carries it. I can’t wait to open this eye cream!
- PCA Skin ExLinea Peptide Smoothing Serum Anniversary Edition – Full Size (Worth $115) I still carry this in my studio and it is a must-have for fine lines and wrinkles. I love that SkinStore carries spa/esthetician/derm approved lines.
- Aurelia Probiotic Skincare Miracle Cleanser & Muslin Cloth – Full Size (Worth $33) Super excited to try this out. It smells amazing and I like the little cloth that comes with it. This is the only item in the kit I’ve never tried!
- Erno Laszlo Multi-Task Eye Serum Mask – Six Pack (Worth $38) – I’ve tried these and they are a product I buy over and over again. Totally makes the calendar for me!
- 111SKIN Sub-Zero De-Puffing Energy Facial Mask – Single Mask (Worth $32) This is another item I’ve tried and like! Such a great mask for the morning after not much sleep or before a big event. It works instantly and feels so good on.
- BABOR Ampoule Serum Concentrates Repair Multi-Vitamin – Full Size (Worth $35) I love a good ampule. If you micro roll or face roll ampules should be your best friend. This one is great and BABOR is KNOWN for their ampules. Each nutritive serum-based shot contains a complex balance of Biotin and Vitamins A, E and B5 to strengthen skin’s protective barrier and revitalize.
- Omorovicza Gold Rescue Cream – Deluxe Size (Worth $32) Kinda tiny-only a 1 time use size. I do like this cream so I’ll keep it for travel.
- Molton Brown 30ml Eucalyptus Bath & Shower Gel – Deluxe Size (Worth $4) Another one or two time use size sample perfect for travel. This smells incredible with eucalyptus, wild mint and patchouli.
- U Beauty Resurfacing Compound – Deluxe Size (Worth $58) A dark spot treatment. This is the only item in the beauty advent calendar that doesn’t excite me. The size just isn’t’ big enough to get a good idea of results and I’ve tried it in the past without much improvement.
Overall, I am really happy with this calendar. It retails for $150 and is still in stock. The PCA serum and VERSO eye cream would cost more than that!
Have you tried a beauty advent calendar before? Where was it from? Let me know in a comment below!