Spring Beauty Favorites
Here are a few of my favorite beauty picks!
- Sheet Masks- Sheet masks are my go to beauty treat right now. They come in all different formulas so just grab one that is right for your skin. The best part is the easy setup and clean-up. Plus, I feel like they give the best results!
- Matte Lipstick- I am still super into the matte lip trend that has been prevalent over the last few years. This berry-colored one by Teeez goes on nice and doesn’t feel dry.
- Berry Gloss– As much as love the matte lip a berry-colored gloss will always be in my handbag.
- Skin Perfecting Primer- A cult and personal favorite this Benefit primer really makes the pores disappear for a bit. I use it even when I don’t wear makeup.
- Florally Scents- Deep florals like the Tocca perfume or the Peony and Blush Suede Perfume by Jo Malone is perfect for this lighter weather.
What is your favorite beauty product?
Enter to win this six piece set plus a Vaseline Rose balm tin!
Must be 18 years old and live in the USA.
See more of my gift guides here.
And if you are enjoying this post the best thing you can do to support me is by sharing this edition with a friend who might enjoy it too. Or sign up for our newsletter for a weekly update + exclusive features. Looking for more shop/Monterey news I have a separate newsletter for that. Sign up here.
Shop The Latest Finds Now
The following content may contain affiliate links. When you click and shop the links, we receive a commission.