2021 Spring FabFitFun Box Review
All members get the chance to customize these options in their box. I received UV sanitizer. It is cheap. No way would I pay $60 for this and let’s be honest most of us already have one or two of these. This was a miss for me. I would have LOVED the Jenni Kayne tray or the Short Stories planter. Other options in this category were:
- alice + olivia Daisy Print Duffel Bag ($150 value)
- Perricone MD Essential Fx Acyl-Glutathione Rejuvenating Moisturizer ($98 value)
- Short Stories LED Indoor Planter ($60 value) & True Leaf Market Italian Large Leaf Basil Seeds ($2.49 value)
- Monroé Classique Watch in Sunburst Solérose ($105 value)
- Jenni Kayne Water Hyacinth Tray with Cutout Handles ($45 value)
- Tech Candy® UV Sanitizing Bed ($60 value)**
- Milk Makeup Watermelon Brightening Face Mask & Mini Watermelon Brightening Face Serum ($44 value)
- Shoshanna Umbrella ($40 value)
- CALPAK Set of 3 Packing Cubes in Sorbet ($40 value)
All members get the chance to customize these options in their box. I received the planner. I laughed so hard at this. Not only is it not my style but it is almost March so again a bit late on the planning for FFF. Not even sure what to do with this one.
Other options were:
- Our Place Lunchbox ($35 value)
- Billion Dollar Brows 6pc Pro Brush Essentials Kit ($62 value)
- Josie Maran 100% Pure Argan Oil ($49 value)
- Splendid Faux Fur Slippers in Pink ($48 value)
- Gaiam Ultimate Core Toning Kit ($50 value)
- Steel Mill & Co. To-Do Planning Bundle ($45 value)
- MAC Cosmetics Powder Kiss Lipstick Duo ($42 value)
All members get the chance to customize these options in their box. I received the hideous bucket hat! These were so big in 2001– I think I have a picture of me wearing one in high school. I’m so tempted to dig it out and post it. LOL. Needless to say I don’t care for this one. Pretty much anything in this category would have been a better fit for me but the Verso Eye Serum is awesome.
- alice + olivia Reversible Bucket Hat ($85 value)
- Bloomingville Woven Seagrass Coasters ($35 value)
- Joy Dravecky Chloe Ring ($75 value)
- Gloss Moderne Clean Luxury Hair Masque ($55 value)
- Verso Skincare Super Eye Serum ($65 value)
Only Select Members (pay year by year instead of monthly) get to customize these options in their box. Otherwise, FabFitFun will choose for you. I received the Ahava Cleanser for acne skin…. I’m starting to think FFF thinks I am a 14 year girl… This was a miss again. So far 0 for 4.
- AHAVA Refreshing Cleansing Gel ($24 value)
- Sorbus Makeup Organizer ($30 value)
- Erno Laszlo Sea Mud Deep Cleansing Bar ($38 value)
- Lark & Ives Hair Scarf Bundle ($30 value)
- Grown Alchemist Body Cream – Mandarin, Rosemary Leaf ($26 value)
- ELEMIS Papaya Enzyme Peel ($45 value)
Only Select Members (pay year by year instead of monthly) get to customize these options in their box. Otherwise, FabFitFun will choose for you. I received the tweezers. Not the worst thing in the box but not something I would have picked had I seen customizations were open.
- PÜR™ Cosmetics Iconic Glow Illuminating Face & Body Dry Oil ($28 value)
- Camp Collection Dip Dye Market Tote ($25 value)
- Cocofloss Tropical Trio ($28 value)
- Summer & Rose Rose Tweezer with Pouch ($20 value)
- H Halston Aloe Infused Gel Lined Socks & Pumice Stone ($40 value)
FFF’s Mystery Picks
FabFitFun will surprise you with one item from each of the following categories. I received the daisy hair clips, cactus cup (that looks like a weird penis) and the reusable makeup rounds. The clips I can use in Olivia’s hair and the makeup wipes I’ll use. But, that cup is AWFUL!!! Not only is it ugly but really cheap made.
- EACH Jewels Flower Hair Clips (2 pack) ($30 value)
- Human + Kind Hand Scrub Elderflower & Raspberry ($15 value)
- Earth Harbor Marina Brightening Ampoule ($15 value)
- Skin Forum Sun’s Out, Pouts Out Lip Mask ($16 value)
- Pink Sky Cactus Cup with Straw ($20 value)
- Cali Cosmetics Body Wash ($22 value)
- Saie Beauty Makeup Rounds ($15 value)
- Nails Inc Nail Polish ($15 value)
Overall, this was the worst curation of a subscription box I’ve ever seen or received. The value of my box was $299 but considering I won’t use or keep a single item it is worthless. In FFF’s defense, I missed the “customization” window. A short handful of days where you can pick what you want from certain categories.
In my opinion the window is too short. The email is almost always hidden in my giant inbox and the system is just bad. Plus, if you forget to customize, the box shouldn’t be this bad. When I signed up I spent a good 15 minutes filling out a “likes” survey and this box shows that was useless.
Every item in the box would be ideal for my 14 year old niece but not for a woman in her 30s.
Recently, FFF has really gone down hill. It is as if they lost sight of their ideal client and they don’t know who they are selling to. This box was the final straw for me and I canceled my subscription. I paid a year in advance so I have two more boxes.
What did you think about this Spring FabFitFun box? Let me know in the comments below.