Glow Girl Glow // Spring Glow
My 6 must-have items to get a Spring Glow are easy to use this year.
- Jan Marini BioClear Cream – A super item that clears breakouts, exfoliates and gives the skin a radiant glow. I like to use this before my hydrators and oil but after any serums– like Vitamin C.
- Ole Henriksen Pore Balance Facial Sauna Scrub – I am slightly obsessed with this scrub. It heats up to a comforting and stimulating treatment plus it smells like a luxury spa! I only use a small dab a dime size amount and scrub lightly before letting it sit for 5 minutes to finish heating up. Rinse with a warm cloth.
- Laura Mercier Flawless Skin Infusion de Rose Nourishing Oil – A few drops of this oil pressed into the skin leaves a natural and lasting glow.
- Clarins SOS Lavender Primer – This primer is my new favorite day item. It balances out redness and leaves the skin even toned and radiant.
- Skinn Cosmetics Oleo Serum – Made of olive oil, vitamins, and antioxidants this is a serum, hydrator, and face oil all in one! I use it every night layered under my moisturizer for a lasting glow.
- Lancome Dual Finish Highlighter Radiant Rose Gold – This highlighter gives a soft pink glow and I like to use it as a blush on bare skin or with foundation.