Every season Rachel and her Curateur box (previously Box of Style) team curate a box based on trends of the season. Retails for $99.99 and usually contains around $400 in products- with 1 or 2 larger “hero” items and a few smaller items. Today I’m excited to share what’s in the Curateur Spring Box of Style as well as my personal review!
What’s Inside the Spring Curateur Box of Style:
The Spring curation features 5 items with 2 choice items!
- Edessi Crossbody & Belt Bag- $85 Retail Value
- Wander Beauty Double Date Lip and Cheek Duo- $24 Retail Value
- Perricone MD Cold Plasma Plus+ Advanced Eye Cream- $110 Value
- Marrin Costello Mystique Hoops-$150 Retail Value or Marrin Costello Soleil Bracelet-$150 Retail Value
- Wylde Tortoise Shell Sunglasses-$95 Retail Value or Bindya Chain Scarf-$65 Retail Value ( I loved both so I added on the scarf for a small additional fee.)
Depending on which choice items you select, your box will have a retail value of about $432 to $462.
Overall, I thought this box was great. The eye cream is one I’m excited about. The earrings are gorgeous but I’ll probably end up gifting them. Lipbalm is always in need in my life so I like the Wander Beauty kit. The scarf and handbag are stunning. While I’m normally really picky about handbags this is so pretty and I think the style will make a great travel or festival bag.
Let me know what you think of the Spring Curateur Box of Style in the comments below!
See more subscription box reveals here
And if you are enjoying this post the best thing you can do to support me is by sharing this edition with a friend who might enjoy it too. Or sign up for our newsletter for a weekly update + exclusive features. Looking for more shop/Monterey news I have a separate newsletter for that. Sign up here.
Shop The Latest Finds Now
The following content may contain affiliate links. When you click and shop the links, we receive a commission.