So many great makeup items this year in the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale! It was hard but I narrowed it down to my Top 10 Makeup Favorites from the NSale. If the link is showing sold out try logging into your Nordstrom account and making sure you are in your buying window. They release more stock each window.
Top 10 Makeup Favorites From the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale
- First up this mirror! The RIKI Skinny Lighted Mini Vanity Mirror is awesome. I have it and plan on grabbing another for the guest bath.
- Set of 7 Washable Cosmetic Cloths I made the switch to these earlier this year to remove my eye makeup and apply toner. They are awesome and eco-friendly and I never have to worry about running out.
- Professional Maximizing Lips & Eyes Set by Dior My absolute top pick. This lip balm is amazing and Dior is KNOWN for their lipglosses.
- Diorshow Professional Volumizing Mascara Set This mascara kit is one I have my eye on and I am a little worried it will sell out fast! BEST, MASCARA. EVER.
- Plump Lips & Sexy Lashes Duo by Too Faced Lips and eyes in one kit! I own both of these products and can tell you they are awesome.
- Rose Gold Face Brush Set. I have this set and I think I bought it last year. Great makeup brushes, easy to clean, and reliable coverage.
- Glowing, Gorgeous Eye Secrets Set by Charlotte Tilbury I love these paint pots for quick and easy eye makeup that lasts all day.
- Full-Size Extra Lip Tint Duo by Bobbi Brown These are the best to keep in a bag for emergency touchups!
- Caviar Stick Eye Color Trio by Laura Mercier is quick and easy and super natural looking these paint sticks are awesome.
- neuBROW® Brow Enhancing Serum Full Size Duo I want to try these out and at this price, I can’t pass it up.
Bonus! BECCA BACKLIGHT PRIMING FILTER FACE PRIMER I wear this every day. If you love a soft natural glow then this is a must-have!
What beauty products are you most excited about buying during this current Nordstrom Anniversary Sale? Let me know in a comment below!