So many great makeup items this year in the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale! It was hard but I narrowed it down my Top 10 Makeup Favorites from the NSale.
Top 10 Makeup Favorites From the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale
- First up this mirror! The RIKI Skinny Lighted Mini Vanity Mirror is awesome. I have it and plan on grabbing another for the guest bath.
- Set of 7 Washable Cosmetic Cloths I made the switch to these earlier this year to remove my eye makeup and apply toner. The clothes are awesome, eco friendly and I never have to worry about running out.
- Professional Maximizing Lips & Eyes Set by Dior My absolute top pick. This lip balm is amazing and Dior is KNOWN for their lipglosses.
- Diorshow Professional Volumizing Mascara Set This mascara kit is one I have my eye on and I am a little worried it will sell out fast! BEST, MASCARA. EVER.
- Plump Lips & Sexy Lashes Duo by Too Faced Lips and eyes in one kit! I own both of these products and can tell you they are awesome.
- Rose Gold Face Brush Set. I have this set and I think I bought it last year. Great makeup brushes, easy to clean, and reliable coverage.
- Glowing, Gorgeous Eye Secrets Set by Charlotte Tilbury I love these paint pots for quick and easy eye makeup that lasts all day.
- Full-Size Extra Lip Tint Duo by Bobbi Brown These are the best to keep in a bag for emergency touchups!
- Caviar Stick Eye Color Trio by Laura Mercier quick and easy and super natural looking these paint sticks are awesome.
- neuBROW® Brow Enhancing Serum Full Size Duo I want to try these out and at this price I can’t pass it up.
Bonus! BECCA BACKLIGHT PRIMING FILTER FACE PRIMER I wear this EVERYDAY. If you love a soft natural glow then this is a must have!
What beauty products are you most excited about buying during this current Nordstrom Anniversary Sale? Let me know in a comment below!